Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Digital Cameras

Do you own a digital camera? There are so many to chose from and you can find them just about anywhere. I own a Sony DSC-P8 Cyber-shot with 3.2 megapixels. There are many updated cameras but this one has done a very good job in the past two years. We have taken this easy to use camera to family gatherings, sports events and vacations. At work I have use of a Nikon Coolpix 8800. It is a fun camera to use and is also quite user friendly. It is larger than my personal camera and can't just be carried in a pocket. Both of these have features to make special effects and can record video clips. I am by no means an expert in camera use but I have learned that taking your time and using a solid base or tripod can help out greatly, especially for a beginning photographer. I recently saw a website that advertised a Nikon D40x Digital SLR camera which I would love to have. This camera has 10.2 megapixels and would come with two lens. This site also has digital picture frames which I think would be great to own or give as a gift. If you are a beginner at taking pictures or an expert this site will be helpful to you.
This is a paid post.

No comments: