Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tooth Aches, OUCH!

I have had so many issues with my teeth through the years. With having a lot of dental work done as a child it has only caused bigger problems as an adult. With the increase of lost fillings and broken teeth has also brought about some root canal procedures. I can remember once long ago, having some friends over for supper. I had worked all day and planned the meal and evening. While sitting down to eat I suddenly crunched down and my tooth gave way. It was instant pain. I knew that something had broken and could feel that my tooth was rough. The pain eased up, but I couldn't really do anything about the tooth until the next day when I could call a dentist. I wish I knew then what I do now. There is a product, Dentemp OS, it is an excellent quick fix temporary dental repair. This product is an easy to use dental first aid product. With no mixing or mess it can be applied with the vial. Not only is it strong but can provide a fast, temporary relief of discomfort and pain. With being FDA approved a person can feel better about its use. It not only can be used as a temporary fill but, also as a temporary cement for a loose crown.

This is a paid post.

No comments: