Thursday, May 28, 2009

Vacation to New Zealand

It's about that time of year when I start thinking about vacation. After a long cold winter, I would love to just get away! One place that has always got me thinking is New Zealand. I've been a lot of places...but that's one I haven't been to and think would make for a fun and relaxing vacation spot. I think that places like Auckland, ChristChurch and Wellington would all be great places to visit for both leisure and entertainment.

As I do with any vacation I'm researching, I got online and started checking these places out. I happened to come across many Auckland hotels close to the centre as well as 5 star Christchurch hotels. I would have to say though...that if I were to go on vacation to a place like new Zealand, I would probably want to look into Wellington hotels in City. I think each person has their own personal preference as to the types of places they want to stay...and this would be my top choice.

No comments: