Thursday, August 27, 2009

Health Care

How many of you are tired of hearing about the health care issue? I know it is important but that is all we hear about these days. I agree that the health care system could be better but I don't want the government to run my health care. I guess I am not surprised that many other things are tied to the health care bill. Things that are not health care related don't belong in the bill. Why is this bill being pushed so quickly? I think we should take time to study the issues and find out what is best for us. I have heard that the president and congress have their own health care program so they would not be part of a new plan. If it is such a great plan, why are they not first in line to be part of it? I think a good leader is one that goes before the people and demonstrates that they are willing to do everything that they ask others to do.

No comments: