Sunday, December 13, 2009

Online University

When I was in college we didn't have anything like online colleges. Now the sky is the limit, and students are able to continue their education while still having a job. My son is one who did this and it worked out perfectly for him to get his online degree. He was able to get his masters while still working full time. How great is that?! Recently I came across Western Governors Online University which is an online option for those looking to further their education. It's definitely a school I'd recommend to my youngest son as they have programs there to get an online IT degree...right up his alley! I think it's terrific that there is an option like Wester Governors Online University for students looking to further their education online.

No comments: