Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Topamax lawsuit

I've been hearing about the Topamax lawsuit. I take interest in this because I was once a user of this drug. Topamax can be taken to help prevent migraines. That is why I used it. It is also given for epileptic patients. Now they are thinking that this drug may have caused cases of cleft lip or cleft palate in some births. The defect is the lip or palate failing to completely fuse together causing a groove that extends from the roof of the mouth to the nose in some cases.
O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath are a law firm. They and their experienced and highly trained staff can assist you at looking into this possible claim. They handle complex product liability claims. You can reach them at, O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949.

"I have been paid for this post. My opinion has not been swayed in any way."

No comments: