Sunday, August 21, 2011

Beautiful but temporary sidewalk chalk art

Guest post written by Olivia Parks

My kids are really quite creative and I love checking out all the stuff that they do. Just one of the many things that they do is draw all over our driveway and sidewalks with sidewalk chalk. They're still really young and really let their imaginations just go wild.

I like to take pictures of some of the more complicated stuff that they draw with sidewalk chalk. A few nights ago I was actually emailing my sister a few of the pictures because she loves stuff like that and while I was doing that I saw the website www.satelliteinternetbroadband.com. I looked at it a little bit and after that I decided to sign up for a new internet package through it.

I'm working right now on putting together a picture album of just some of the best pictures that they've made. I think it will be something neat for them to look at some years on down the road. Also, it's much easier to show off a photo album instead of a sidewalk.

"I have been paid for this guest post."





No comments: