Friday, December 16, 2011

VISITING FLORIDA

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer

I convinced my grandparents to call DIRECTV Florida and upgrade their television package before we visited them for the holidays. They moved to Florida from New York for the winters about ten years ago. They have a great condo near Orlando in Boca Raton. The kids like to visit because they get to go to Disney World and Universal Studios. This year we even went to Sea World. There are plenty of things to do during the day, but the down time at night is rough on the kids when they aren’t worn out from a theme park. They tend to get really bored really fast. When my grandparents didn’t have more than a couple of channels the kids were getting really antsy and to be honest we got really antsy too. There are only so many books that you can read and so many Starbucks runs that you can make. I love my grandparents and I loved to visit them before, but I really like to visit them now that we can all get together and watch television in the evenings and not have to go to bed at eight o ‘clock.

No comments: