Monday, January 16, 2012

BEING LAZY

Contribution by Saul Martin

Yesterday was one of the laziest days that I have had in a long time. My husband had to go to work at five in the morning, so I got up with him and stayed up. I drank coffee, got back in the bed, and flipped on the Dish. I started watching “Vampire Diaries”. Season two was playing and I had already seen season one. By the time it was eight o’clock, I had already watched three episodes and was onto my forth. I decided to eat a little breakfast and let the dog out. I hopped back in the bed. Finally at one o’clock, I started worrying about everything that I hadn’t done that day. I had been sitting in the bed, avoiding all of the work that I needed to be doing, and watching a teenie bopper show! I could just imagine my husband walking in unexpectedly and laughing when he saw what I had been up to all day. I told myself I was just going to watch one more episode. I finally got up and at them at two o’clock. Sometimes it is nice to just stay in the bed and watch some television.

No comments: