Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Will I ever have my credit card paid off?

Thanks to Roman May

Has your credit card bill ever just snuck up on you? Recently, I have felt like I keep paying and paying on mine, and the balance falls ever so slightly. I have made up my mind that I am NOT putting anything on the credit card anymore, unless it is an emergency. I feel like I have been paying on it so long, I have forgotten what I put on the credit card in the first place. I really think that my balance stays at one thousand dollars every month even though I have been trying to pay as much on it as I can. I used to put everything on the credit card: groceries, electrcity rates bill, cable, and gas. I thought that I was doing good, because I was getting rewards points. The rewards points that I have earned by putting things on the credit card are definitely NOT worth the amount of interest that I have ended up paying. I really just don’t know how the credit card got out of hand. I was good about paying it off every month. Now, I feel like I am drowning in debt. I should have listened to my mother and not used it unless it was absolutely necessary!

No comments: