Friday, July 12, 2013

Stairway Lift

I was compensated for the following post, however all opinions are my own.

As we grow older we find that our bodies change and there are more challenges in life.  My elderly mother does fairly well, but at times it is more difficult for her to get around.  Stairs have definitely become a challenge.
Gamburd's of Southern California works hard at helping improve a persons lifestyle.  They are trained certified dealers for Bruno and other popular manufacturers of  Stair lifts.  I think it could be a great help at this point in my mother's life.  Trying to work her way up and down the stairs can be quite difficult.  The stairway lift can be constructed for both indoor and out door stairs.  Whether they are straight or curved, it is a possibility. 
The stair lift can be a great savings over a possible remodeling of ones home or even moving.  It could be of great relief to have the comfort of knowing mom would be safe in managing the stairs comfortably.  I think we may have to look into one.  




No comments: