Friday, October 5, 2007

Baby Store

Are you interest in baby information? Many of us are. I know I am with two grand babies coming soon. I love to shop for them, but am not always aware of the best products to buy or where to shop. Now with this huge search engine, The Knot Inc., you can go to their latest addition, Lilaguide.com, and find all kinds of opinions and answers to your questions. They have listings of people giving their thoughts and opinions on products, services and their baby store of choice. Instead of always having to call family and friends, you can now go on line and read what thousands of moms are saying. They have listings for family-friendly restaurants, service providers, baby gear stores and more. The site can answer questions like, where should I take my baby for a haircut or what stroller is the best since I'm having twins. It's great! With just a click you can find answers. Check it out.

No comments: