Sunday, June 12, 2011

Rechargeable Cigarette

Over the years I watched as my dad and brother have both smoked. My dad use to try cigarettes, cigars and even a pipe once in a while. With time things have changed. Now they have created the Blu Cigs. They are a rechargeable cigarette. They come with a 1 year warranty and a 30 day money back guarantee. That's always nice, in case you are not happy with a product. Along with that, Blu Cig will also ship for free.
These cigarettes now come in flavors. The flavors are 100 % American ingredients. They also have a blu pack charger to charge on the go. Many say they look, feel and taste just like a real cigarette. If you are a smoker, you may want to check these out for yourself.

"I have been paid for this post. My opinion has not been swayed in any way."

No comments: